Pop down under__@(*0*)@__

Monday, July 24, 2006

Who'd a thunk it?


After the cyclone earlier this year that wiped out 95% of the banana plantations, bananas hit over $15 per kilo. They stopped offering banana smoothies in the mall and a few banana jokes made the rounds. But lo & behold here in the middle of winter we are eating BANANAS right off our little backyard banana tree. We've gotten two bunches off it, picked'em dark green and hung them up. Only about 10cm (4inches) long but nice & sweet. I knew Sydney was semi-tropical but I didn't expect this. O
Oops, the secrets out, now watch the visitors start rolling up!
posted by pop at 11:59 pm

4 Comments:

Aww, poor bannna's, their still serving smoothies here, but it make me sad, that soon, banna's won't even exsist soon.

Please,please, visit my blog at:

dramaxxteen.blogspot.com please

July 25, 2006 12:04 am  

hmmmmmm....I'll have to come over for a visit!!

July 25, 2006 8:23 am  

Hey, here I am again,lol. I live in Canada.

July 26, 2006 1:29 am  

Hey Dad your blog is cool & artsy!! Yes I see the clock. Love Amber

October 08, 2006 11:47 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home