Pop down under__@(*0*)@__

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Testimony night from India


Vico's dad, Ho, was visiting from India so it was a great chance to hear what the Lord's been doing with them the last few years. He was at the receptiion home when we arrived in Madras in 82. He had a heartfelt thanks for those of us who had been there in the early days and helped lay the foundation for the work there. Here we are.
Ruth got on to me for not updating this more so I got her sister Libby to take a picture of us for you all. I got on to her for not updating her's more, then I found out I've been looking at the wrong one. Here's hers if you don't already have the link. Thanks Ruth!

posted by pop at 8:24 am

2 Comments:

Hi! Wow, I remember you. My parents say hello as well, & they'd be happy to get in touch.

July 12, 2006 11:20 pm  

So glad Ruth got you posting again! Welcome back ;)

July 17, 2006 4:36 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home