Pop down under__@(*0*)@__

Saturday, July 01, 2006

So, what's happening?

It's said that the training procedure with cats is difficult. It's not. Mine had me trained in two days.
Missy gets me up everyday early for breakfast, hers not mine. 4:30 was a bit early the other day but I realized it was time for the Aussie/Italian match at the world cup. Just in time to see the robbery. Here's what some of the world headlines said about it. So I wouldn't disturb mum I watched while listening to the commentary on radio with earphones. Just as it started they switched to Italian, Australia is very multicultural, so I had to scramble around and find another station broadcasting the game in english. I've never followed sport much but this has been interesting. Now there's not much inspiration to watch. Who to barrack for now?
posted by pop at 8:49 pm

1 Comments:

be a good father-in-law and go for GERMANY haha

serena

July 03, 2006 9:33 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home