Pop down under__@(*0*)@__

Thursday, July 13, 2006

Not the Blacktown RSL


That was just a joke. I filled in for Greg when the area kids group 'Fantastic Friends' needed a guitar player. Charity wondered how to introduce me..."straight from the Blacktown RSL!" You probably need to be from Sydney to get it. Anyway, it was fun. The kids sang at one of the local retirement villages run by the Salvos. Nice place and great audience. Besides singing with the kids, I sang "A Thing Called Love" which Jonny Cash used to sing. Could be a regular at these places, especially if I practice a few more country songs.
The kids did a great skit on "The Ant & the Grasshopper". Also an active "Two Frogs".
posted by pop at 11:28 am

2 Comments:

Thanks Jess, I would like to use my guitar more. ILYU2!!

July 14, 2006 8:53 am  

Yes, yes...updates and even photos!! Lovin it....miss you!

Is that Nat next to you with the guitar??

July 14, 2006 5:07 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home